Disney s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Award–winning, Victorian themed luxury hotel and spa located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The property opened on June 28, 1988 as the Grand Floridian Beach Resort. The name changed to Disney s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa during the fall of 1997. The resort contains 867 rooms among six buildings at an average of 400 square feet per room. A standard room can sleep up to five people. The resort is owned and operated by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
The Grand Floridian is categorized as a deluxe resort, one of four types of accommodations at the Florida site. It is also distinguished as Disney s flagship and most opulent resort. The resort has received designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program.
There are many machines throughout the park (a mix of Eurolink and PennyCollector) and they change constantly. No one list is accurate or complete, so please use the information here as a guide only. You may want to consult James very fine listings available at presscoins before venturing out. And once in the park, you may also want to ask for a listing at Guest Services. Finally, if you ve come unprepared and need quarters or pennies, the various shops are generally willing to help you out.
1900 Park Fare (Quarters):
1) 1) Mickey, Donald and Goofy (Friends Series 8 of 8)
2) 1) Pumbaa and Simba (Friends Series 6 of 8)
3) Mulan and Mushu (Friends Series 7 of 8)
1900 Park Fare (Pennies):
1) Gus and Jaques (Cinderella 3 of 5)
2) Alice (Alice in Wonderland 1 of 6)
3) Prince Charming (Cinderella 4 of 5)
1) Mickey s face
2) Pearl (Nemo 5 of 6)
3) 2018 Chip & Dale under a Mickey Ears hat
1) Mickey in Tux (Formal Mickey 3 of 6)
2) Safari Pooh and Tigger (Winnie the Pooh 7 of 7)
3) Si and Am (Lady and the Tramp 6 of 6)
1) Mickey in Tux "Happiest Celebration" QU,
2) 2014 with Sorcerer Mickey under,
3) 2015 Goofy penny,
4) 2016 Goofy with drumbs
CommentsUpdated Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - thegillion
Copper Dropper added to system.