Often referred to as the Disneyland of seafood, San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant was founded in 1982. Our original store was actually called Vista Seafood and opened in 1957. Both specialized in delivering fresh seafood to seafood lovers. In the late 60’s we relocated to the waterfront and eventually changed our name. We are still a family owned and operated business; there are currently 3 generations of us working here.
The machine is located inside the Market, next to the meat counter. Opens Early
1) Two hearts with arrow through them "Mi Amor";
2) Angel with rays beaming from hand "Guardian Angel";
3) Logo "San Pedro Fish Market Ports O Call";
4) Lucky horseshoe "Buena Suerte"
CommentsUpdated San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant - thegillion
Copper Dropper added to system.