Phone: (435) 686-2250
Visit Hole N" The Rock, a most unique home, carved out of a huge rock in Utah s Canyonlands Country. This historic 5,000 square foot home and unusual gift shop and trading post are open all year. Take a guided tour of the home, and appreciate the rich history within it s walls.
This attraction is 15 miles south of Moab.
Machine 1: is outside in covered area by trading post. Designs are;
1) Moab utah , bicycle and rider,
2) Utah , Arch,
3) Dead Lover s point, Utah ,
4) World Famous Hole in the Rock ,
Machine 2: inside General Store on left. Designs are:
1) Hole in the Rock Moab, Utah , Indian in front of arch
2) Jeep n Moab, Utah , Jeep
3) Canyonlands Moab, Utah , dancing Indian, 2 rock structures
Commentsthegillion added Hole N the Rock to system.