Description:Address: 375 Lagoon Dr, Farmington, UT 84025, USA
Phone: (801) 451-8000
Lagoon is located about seventeen miles north of Salt Lake City. It has ten roller coasters, five of which are unique to this park.
Lagoon is divided into five main areas and they are:
1) The Midway, containing the majority of the rides and an assortment of carnival type games and food outlets.
2) Pioneer Village which has several exhibits displaying pioneer buildings and artifacts.
3) Lagoon-A-Beach, a water park which is included in the regular admission price.
4) Kiddie Land with several rides for small children.
5) The X-Venture Zone featuring more extreme rides that cost extra.
Lagoon also offers a full-service RV park, a campground, and a shaded walking trail outside the park that stays open all year.
Machine 3: Located on the main street of Pioneer Village, across the street from the bakery
1) SLC Temple
2) Rattlesnake Rapids
3) Pioneer Village
4) Old Steam engine
Machine 4: (Labeled Machine 2 on machine) Located just east of the main fountain inside the park entrance, next to a fair game called Lucky Duck
1) The Spider
2) Lagoon Roller Coaster
3) The Rocket
4) Salt Lake City, snowsboarder
Machine 5: (Labeled Machine 1 on machine) Located in the Cannibal gift shop.
2) Lagoon Carousel
3) Wicked, Roller Coaster
4) Hanging swings ride in front of mountains
Commentsthegillion added Lagoon Amusement Park to system.