Lincoln Park ZooClick Here to navigate to the press.
Address: 1215 N 8th St, Manitowoc, WI 54220, USA
Lincoln Park Zoo is a free 35-acre zoo. The zoo was founded in 1868, making it among the oldest of zoos in North America. It is home to a wide variety of animals. The zoo s exhibits include big cats, Polar Bears, Penguins, Gorillas, reptiles, Monkeys, and other species totalling about 1,100 animals from some 200 species. Also located in Lincoln Park Zoo is a Burr Oak Tree which dates to 1830, three years before the city was founded.
1) The machine (electric) is located in the "Education & Animal Care" building just inside the door to the left. Design is: Lincoln Park Zoo Manitowoc, WI , Bear. It is out of order and scheduled to be removed.
The New Machine is in the same building.
1) City of Manitowoc Parks and Recreation , Round logo
2) Lincoln Park Zoo Manitowoc, Wisconsin , Word Zoo logo,
3) Lincoln Park Zoo Manitowoc, WI , Buffalo/ Bison,
4) Lincoln Park Zoo Manitowoc, WI , Bear
CommentsUpdated Lincoln Park Zoo - GodzillaGirl
The old machine is out of order. There is now a new machine in the same building. It requires a dollar bill and the pennies are in a hopper inside the machine. There are now four designs to choose from - New bear design, bison, zoo name, Manitowoc Parks and Rec. logo. - GodzillaGirl
thegillion added Lincoln Park Zoo to system.